Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#5 Google Docs

If we we are still going down the path of 1-2-1 laptops (hello Canberra??), the removal of emails to and from yourself with Google docs is less of an advantage. It would however still be useful for collaborative assignments. My understanding is that there are a few issues with school servers, so check with your teckies before your plan to do one.

As an experiment, I posted the following on facebook
Hi guys
I am learning about google docs (online documents that can be edited by many) and decided to have some fun with it. I am starting a game of online Mr Squiggle. Here are the rules:
1. You can only add one shape/squiggle/edit etc a day
2. Keep it (reasonably) clean. This may be tough for some of you! As a general rule, if you must, innuendo/suggestiveness is OK, filth is not.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/edit?id=1Fedn6z54MxaAV5Rh-7ccxdyNmppony6Uar-5dXxfvho&hl=en&authkey=CL2Pv6wE

I look forward to seeing what our collective inner Picasso comes up with.
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hey pretty sweet idea! I hope you'll let us know how it all goes:) I added a little something I hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete